The website has been designed with accessibility in mind, and uses Accesskeys to make browsing more convenient. The Accesskeys used by this site are designated as follow:
Note: Use Alt for Internet Explorer accesskeys, and Shift+Alt for Firefox.
The Accesskeys used by this site are designated as follows：
- Alt+U: Upper block, containing the links to the services of this site.
- Alt+C: Center block, providing the principal information of the page.
- Alt+F: Footer block.
- Alt+S: Full text search.
※ When the project tab on this website can not mouse click, you can use the following keyboard browsing data
← → or↑↓ : Left-right or up and down keys to move the tab order.
Home or End→ : Can directly jump to label the first or last.
Tab : Stay on the label, you can use Tab to browse the contents of that data, when faced with the radio buttons ← → or ↑ ↓ keys to move the order of items .
Tab + Shift : Press Tab + Shift to jump back on the amount of information; when you jump back to label the project can continue to use the ← → or ↑ ↓ keys to move the tab order.
- About Us
- Location & Transportation
- Guide To Local Tax
- Application Forms Download
- Tax Related Laws & Regulations
- Site Link
- Taxpayer Rights Protection